Human being is made up of two fundamentals i.e. body and soul, so the human has physical and spiritual needs. Hijamah (cupping) has a direct effect on physical, mental and spiritual health of human beings.
Before treating diseases with medicine on the basis of physiology and pathology, the core aim of this course is to prevent disease by healthy and sunnah guided ways.
This course “Fundamentals of Cupping therapy” aims at developing basic understanding about modern alternate medicine, its effect on human health and newer advances in this therapy.
Moreover, the course is integrated with sunnah which is aligned with the latest research of science and technology. The knowledge of cupping therapy under every significant condition and skills is essential to utilize cupping as a powerful tool for physical and mental health
SPECIAL FEATURES OF THE COURSE:
- Provides a detailed insight into understanding the significance of cupping therapy.
- Places multidisciplinary emphasis providing a broad base of knowledge and understanding of the wide role of cupping therapy sustaining health and preventing diseases.
- Introduces students to the most advanced trends and ways to perform cupping therapy.
- To enable students to gain knowledge about fundamentals of cupping therapy under
normal and special circumstances.
- To provide students with the knowledge of basic terminology and several aspects of anatomy and physiology of human body.
- To ensure that students are familiar with the types of cupping and their application accordingly.
- To equip students with knowledge and understanding of treatment protocol of cupping therapy.
Course Period: 12 weeks
Duration: 48 hours i.e. 2 hrs twice a week
Language of Instruction: English /Urdu
Academic Requirements: Intermediate
- Basic definition and function of Cupping Therapy
- Concept of Hijamah literacy
- History, development and modern use of cupping therapy
- Types of Cupping
- Types of Cups
- How does Hijamah work
- Anatomy of Human body
- Physiology of Human body
- Preparation of the body for Hijamah
- Practical ( hands on practice)
- Treatment protocol
- Side effects, unwanted reactions and how to deal with those
- Curative effects and Expectations
- Sharing of Testimonials
- Theory based Exam
No Reviews found for this course.