Technical training is the process of teaching employees how to more accurately and thoroughly perform the technical components of their jobs. Technical skills are job-specific as opposed to soft skills, which are transferable. Technical skills are the abilities and knowledge needed to perform specific tasks.
We aimed towards providing jobs for these trainees (Ex Darul Uloom Students) as process technician and field operators. We hope they will become part of our Process and Production industries of Pakistan.
- To understand basic safety practices & applications in process industry
- To understanding plant equipment & machinery used in modern industries
- To understand the basic operations & control method.
- Will gain basic understanding of Equipment’s by practical training at Operations hall at Hira Foundation.
- Capable to understand the industrial operation to get jobs with salary Rs 30,000 to 35,000.
- Will be competitive enough in hiring process in industries
No Reviews found for this course.