Course: Recognized & Registered /Affiliated with SBTE
Develop mindset to acquire Health and Nutrition education, recognize environmental influences that affect health status and benefits of being physically active. Discover physical fitness components and activities that contribute to increased fitness and good health.
Being a flagship institution committed to spread Islamic integrated health and nutrition education. We aspire to articulate the need for good choices in maintaining a healthy lifestyle by Identifying environmental influences (home, school, work place and community) on individual selections.
COURSE AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- Course is structured to support your intellectual, professional skill development.
- Possess knowledge of Health & Disease, Hygiene & Environmental Health management & Community Education.as well as understanding & prevention from diseases & how improve health.
- Course covers health, hygiene, diseases & Brief History of Nutrition & Balance diet.
- Have fundamental of Physical understanding of physical health, exercise & physical science.
- To provide students with the knowledge of basic terminology & several aspect of Anatomy & Physiology of human body.
|Course period||12 weeks, 3Months|
|Duration||48 hours i.e. 2 hrs twice a week|
|Language of instruction||English /Urdu|
|Health and Nutrition Details||FREE||2 months, 3 weeks|
No Reviews found for this course.
0 STUDENTS ENROLLED