The IT Essentials course covers the fundamentals of computer hardware and software and advanced concepts such as security, networking, and the responsibilities of an IT professional. It is designed for students who want to pursue careers in ICT and students who want to gain practical knowledge of how
a computer works.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Students seeking career-oriented, entry-level computer hardware, software, and networking skill.
- Students who want to gain fundamental computer hardware, software, and troubleshooting skills
- Students who want to prepare for the CompTIA A+ certification exams CAREERS
- Introduction to the Personal Computer
- Lab Procedures & Tool Use
- Computer Assembly
- Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- Operating Systems
- Mobile Devices
- The IT Professional
- The IT Essentials curriculum supports students who want to prepare for entry-level positions in the ICT field within several different types of working environments:
- A corporate or mobile environment with a high level of face-to-face client interaction. Job titles include enterprise technician, IT administrator, field service technician, and PC technician.
- A remote work environment where client interaction, client training, operating systems, and connectivity issues are emphasized. Job titles include remote support technician, help desk technician, call center technician, IT specialist, and IT representative.
- Duration: 24 hours
- Course Fee: 4,000/- PKR
No Reviews found for this course.