Eligibility for Admission
There is no educational qualification is required for this course, the candidate is self-responsible to conduct this training. However, it is better, if the candidate have a basic knowledge of computer.
- The candidate should be submitted Project/Presentation of end of each subject. And the institute will be responsible to submit subjected assignments [Hard Copy] at the time of final examination.
- Internal Exam conducted by the institute before final Exam.
- Eligibility of student for final test on the basis of their assignments.
- Final Exam Shell be conducted by the Board (Skill Development Council).
- Theory (On-Line) Knowledge 400 Marks
- Practical / Skill Assignment / Project with Viva 100 Marks
- On-Line Theory: Knowledge 50%
- Practical / Skill Assignment & Viva 50%
|INTRODUCTION TO INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY|
|MICROSOFT WINDOWS 7|
|THE INTERNET & EMAIL|
|INTERNET AND EMAIL||04:00:00|
|MS WORD 2013|
|WORD 2013 – OUTLINE||20:00:00|
|MICROSOFT EXCEL 2013|
|EXCEL 2013 – OUTLINE||16:00:00|
|MICROSOFT POWER POINT 2013|
|POWER POINT 2013 – OUTLINE||08:00:00|
|ADOBE PHOTOSHOP – SDC||18:00:00|
|BASIC HTML & EMBEDDED JQUERY|
|Basic HTML Tags & Embedded jQuery – SDC||18:00:00|
|ADOBE DREAMWEAVER – SDC||16:00:00|
|PROGRAMMING CONCEPT USING MICROSOFT VISUAL BASIC.NET|
|Programming Concept Using Microsoft Visual Basic.Net||1 day, 16 hours|
No Reviews found for this course.
22 STUDENTS ENROLLED